Thursday, March 25, 2010

"BLOG #1" Define The “Creative You" Marvin "MARV MILLY" David


My Name Is Marvin David, I Was Born In American, And Raised In Harlem NYC. My Parents Are From Central America, So That Makes Me A Huge Fan Of Diversity. Since A Toddler I've Been Forced To Develop The Mind frame Of A Winner By Setting Goals And Accomplishing Them 1By1. Sticking To The Script, I Was Soon To Discover My Hidden Gift Which Was Being Able To Write And Perform Hip Hop & R&B Music. That Is When I Attracted A Likeness In Digital Media. Trying To Keep Up With The following That I've Gained Through Out The Years Can Be A Hands Of Responsibilities, And I Didn't Wanna Be Depending Of Others. So I Decided To Come To College And Further My Education So That When I Graduated, I Can Build A Career Doing What I Love, And Then It Wouldn't Seen As Work, Rather The Perfect Life.





Technology Is Taking Over, The Internet Is Massive On Communicating And Networking So I Decided To Get A Head Start By Certifying Myself And Getting A Degree In Digital Media. Through This Course I Inspire To Learn The Basics Of Graphic Designing, Music Video Production And How To Make Some Big Money Doing What I Love After I Graduate. Five Years From Now I See Myself As A Super Star "Multi Millionaire" In The Music Industry. Living With Great Happiness, Health, And Wealth, Living The Good Life, Responsible, Most Importantly With Inner Peace And The Drive, Will, Inspiration, And Motivation To Attain That Life Style!

1 comment:

Post a Comment