Friday, April 2, 2010

BLOG #4 MARV MILLY On BET Rap City "Spit Your Game"




While many rappers indulge in daydreaming about something desired, MARV MILLY position the laws of attraction into action. On a pursuit towards a shot at success in the music industry, Marv continously devotes his time and energy in a direction that would land him in the land of accomplishment. It wasn't a long period of time before Marv Milly was giving the opportunity to display his talent at your national televison network "BET Rap City" June 2, 2008 massive progress baby !!!!!!



MARV MILLY ON B.E.T RAPCITY JUNE 2ND 2008

@MARV_MILLY | MySpace Music Videos



I was highly nervous to some extent and unsure of what the world's particular opinion would be of my verse. These were the things departing through my mind. I have so many different material to display but not enough time to share them all. Mingled with admiration " could this be my big break? " No one was offered me any money or gigs, No record labels or producers reached out. It was just an opportunity to be seen, heard and recognized. Look on the bright side i can always use this video for my resume when another opportunity presents itself. Progress is being made, and my mission is to inspire until i expire.

MARV MILLY

2 comments:

Julia Hutchinson said...

Blog Score: 5

Julia Hutchinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment