Friday, April 2, 2010

BLOG # 3 Using The Internet As A Learning Resource

The Internet network has to be the most powerful resource of all time. It allows you to go online and search for information on absolutely anything in the world. Its simple. All you have to do is open up a web browser, I highly recommend "GOOGLE" just type in the name of what you are looking for and I guarantee some information will pop up and help you find what it is that you are searching for.

I'm a full time student at T.C.I College. My first class of the week is Computer 101 and a site that I use to help me learn more information about computers is called www.everymanit.com It basically gives you a great amount of useful information on computers. Another site I use for my computer class is called "www.gcflearnfree.org/Computer/" it gives you great useful information as well such as the basics of a computer, etc.

On Tuesday. It's Math, "The Basics Of Algebra" This site is like my own personal tutor. (Chuckles) It gives me basic information on algebra. I like it because it is solid information that is straight to the point, and then I can move on to my other assignments. Another helpful site for Algebra class is "Basic Algebra" Again, this time with a different content as you see . (Smiles) work work work, making progress!

On Wednesdays, I have art class, I'm usually browsing through this site called "Adobe Illustrator" tutorial. It displays a brief run down on how to use adobe photo shop etc. Another interesting site is "www.Picnik.com" which allows you to edit, cut & paste images, add cool fonts to your photo's etc.

Recurrently On Thursdays, I have math Algebra again (Smiles) followed by my major class MAJ102 with Ms Julia Hutchinson as our instructor. Believe it or not, one site that can use for help is my "twitter account" because I am following many different digital companies with a variety amount of helpful digital resources. Another site every useful for our "D.M.A class" which features our student course syllabus with A blue print of the assignments expected and collected through out the semester.


Last but not on Friday, I have a English class for basic reading skills. A interesting site that I use for help in English class is called "www.ehow.com" it basically helps me with creative steps and ways to improve my reading skills, and test taking formulas. Another helpful site is called "www.dictionary.com" and I use it just in case I don't understand the meaning of a word, it gives me clarity.

I have an IPhone, so I download different applications so that I can still study while I'm on the go. I Love The Internet !

1 comment:

Julia Hutchinson said...

Great list of resources. I hope they've helped you throughout the semester.

Blog Score: 5

Post a Comment