Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BLOG#10 "Chapters 21 & 23"



Applying yourself to prepare for college finals can time consuming and stressful, if you fail to manage your time wisely. I perceive finals as a method to determined whether you are qualified to elevate to the next level. If not, then who is to say that you put good time and effort towards accomplishing passing the course. Who ever said anything worth fighting for would be easy? If you study smart enough, keep up with class, do your class work and homework ( whew ! ) then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Studying with others can be useful, but me personally, I don't go out of my way begging people to be my friend. I simply go to the learning center to get extra help from a tutor if and when I desire it ( chuckles ). My favorite quote from chapter 21 reads: "The trick is to be honest to yourself". I agree, you must gather up the information that you know, figure out where you are lacking, and find some time to study. I always say, "stop denying yourself and start applying yourself". In chapter 23, I agree with the tips giving as well. A great shower and a good night can help relax that mind, body and soul. Preparing yourself with the utensils you need is always a plus. I remember the times when I was late for exams, I was missing my pens, pencils, etc. Now I look back and say to myself, what was the purpose of going to take that exam? But now, I've developed a more mature mentality and outlook on life. I plan to organize myself and focusing more on my priorities. Going over your course syllabus is a great way for you to remain on top of your game. Finding out as much information is a great way to improve your concentration. Repetition, repetition, and more repetition is a great way to get familiarize yourself and not waste your tuition (L O L).

Marvin David

1 comment:

Post a Comment